About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Blog Revival









I left the house an hour ago after suffering for the past three days with the worst case of green grey bronchitis. It was hard going, you know, the walking and breathing with your mouth open. Wanting to get back into the bed even though my calves were cramping from inactivity. Knowing that I had to do something, anything, or I'd feel worthless on top of sickly. Waiting at the stoplight at the intersection of Kansas and Georgia Avenue hoping for a sign.


Beaver, the lascivious librarian with the naughty name, kindly removed ten dollars from my overdue library bill. And then told me the good news: seven new computers installed. No longer do I have to wait to get online at my mother's house once a week. No more trips to MLK library. No more speed blogging. Life is beginning to course through the veins of this old dried up, much neglected blog. It's beginning to come....aaa.....liiiiiivvvvvveeeeeee.....


1 comment:

Alan Kaula said...

hmmm leave it to Beaver to brighten one's day! Is that his picture?