About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Sunday, May 20, 2007

The Sweet Escape from Akon & Gwen Stefani












The abundant one unabashedly endorses the power of a great pop song, so don't accuse me of harboring just run-of-the-mill hatred for what must surely be classified as a platinum scourge: GWEN STEFANI. And Akon's hook causes upchucking into every pore only to suffer the further indignation of reabsorbing the vomit to spew again as he wails:

AKON:
Pooh! Pooh!
Pee! Pee!
Pooh! Pooh!
Pee! Pee!

GWEN:
If you could escape
Would you find yourself another world?
Where you'll never hear this No Doubt girl
Who thinks she's clever
Dressing up in leather
Madonna she ain't missing no sleep
The Japanese
Aren't touchy 'bout those chicks I keep
Prancing 'round me, drag 'em on my leash
Ya like my sweater?
Fuchsia plaid with pleather
A steal at only $893.....

AKON:
Pooh! Pooh!
Pee! Pee!
Pooh! Pooh!
Pee! Pee!

GWEN:
Maybe
This crap I'm putting out sounds kind of
Crazy
To the elementary crowd who
Crave Me
Don't care just as long as they
Pay Me
Instead of savin' rock 'n roll sold out 'n got real
Lamey
My clothing line's named after animals that smell
Gamey

Flipperty Gibberty Superdee Dooperdee Plipperty Plopperty Plop!

AKON:
Pooh! Pooh!
Pee! Pee!
Pooh! Pooh!
Pee! Pee!



2 comments:

Alan Kaula said...

FINALLY someone who shares my disgust at the crap coming outta GS. WTF was the bastardization of "Lonely Goatherd" on "Wind it Up". That songs ruined forever...

Anonymous said...

Gwen should get together with Haddaway and do a new version of "My belly button Stinks"