About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Sunday, December 02, 2007

I'm moving into Facebook land....

Many have accused me of living on Facebook --- they use the same tone of voice I do when I catch a fool watching The Apprentice. It's not like I can move into my profile page! But then I got to thinking and must agree it would be a pretty good idea. My page has delicious Asian food, a bar, a bakery and when I get bored just hop on the Travel map. I could sleep in the picture box, snoring away during the day, turning into a chump biting vampire every twenty-four hours. The only irritation might be the noise from all my favorite artists but I won't complain because Bob Marley lives five frames down!!!!. All my dearest friends from all over the world have moved into the same complex and have welcomed me with magical money plants and eggs that hatch Bichon Frisees that don't poop because Facebookland is so clean and well designed. Best of all, that luddite who ate my self confidence for kicks doesn't even know it exists!

1 comment:

Alan Kaula said...

I cant stand Luddite's. They need to go back to the 1800s where its SO COOL.