About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Monday, December 04, 2006

December Magic

I have no business complaining about global warming and cold December afternoons. A move to a tropical clime is in order, but not for me, not yet at least. I have been pursuing my audio studies at Omega and recently passed into Advanced Recording and Studio Techniques. No time to applaud myself as we were given our new schedules through 'til the end of the course. It will be brutal. Fortunately I'm responding well to the depakote, even though a week of proper rest has still not been attainable since my hospitalization. I'm not too sure if me and Will have what it takes to go even further than we are now, but after this evening's "talk" I hope we are going to be able to work out step-parenting & communication issues, because I do believe we have what it takes to be an amazing team. We'll see. In the meantime, it's Pro Tools 101, MIDI and introduction the mighty Neve console for the abundant one!

1 comment:

ALINEFX said...

hey wanted your opinion on what was a good school for learning audio production in the states. Just a contigency if I don't get my loan for www.pointblanklondon.com. Hey, I just asked by elder sister for advice.. yay!