About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Ladies & Gentlemen...MISS KENNY!


We met Miss Kenny outside of Mama Coles. Miss Kenny is the Diva For Real For Real and one of the most world class characters ever.

Kenny has survived 27 years with HIV. He doesn't just carry it. He had full blown AIDS back in the late 1980's after his mother died. After he recovered he was homeless and tricking on the streets until Miss Lillian saved him. He moved into my old apartment building and started hustling and acting all kinds of crazy. Crack is probably going to kill him before the HIV does.

Nontheless Kenny is and has been a friend for the past three years. No one can tell a story or have you laughing on the floor like Kenny. He's got a rare wisdom when he isn't playing games or trying to con you into purchasing used Metro tickets from him. He's taught me a lot and I will always love him.

Kenny might put it like this...

"I've been nigga rich and street poor.
Been up 'n down the east coast with
Ebony Fashion Flair cosmetics
and lived in the most
bourgie condominiums
and neighborhoods
in the District.of.Colum.bia....dahling...
I've scrounged trash cans for breakfast
and sucked dick to get me some lunch.
Don't get it twisted,babies,
I AM THE DUCHESS FOR REAL FO' REAL..."

No comments: