About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

deep.dark.disco


Today I listened to the rough mixes of this album I've been working on with Fox since 2002. Since 1992 I've been working with Fox and collectively we've been calling ourselves Foxline Productions since Live, Nude & Uncensored first started broadcasting on Radio Panik in Brussels. The record's called deep.dark.disco and it's going to get a lot of asses shaking if we ever release it.

We keep getting together for a few months of each year, writing music & lyrics and recording hot vocals and then saying goodbye to one another at Dulles Airport. Lucky Fox, he gets to stay in Europe with the rest of the gang while I deal with the condom slick streets of SE.

I'm the one who invested almost $10K in equipment, not to mention a $30K loan to attend audio engineering school (which I'm about to resume in two weeks!). But I'm not the one to get to work mixing my own shit. I'd rather blog, snap photos, photoshop, learn HTML and CSS - especially these days. Something about it just isn't the same without Fox by my side....

1 comment:

travelblogger said...

Amazing album cover...so Rekha, was the album ever released?