About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Saturday, April 25, 2015

So many years have passed, a decade really, since I worked this blog site. I remember those daysin SE DC, my son was so small, a third grader, and that apartment was cute but really just a shell. And Badness and Mr.Blake were my cats and I was -as now- terminally single. The difference is, now that I have been through the fire of emotional abuse and come out the other side scathed, raw, and finally healed, I am much happier even if I am greyer and warier of myself and others. Wary, but no longer scary and mad. So there is that. Why did I stop blogging when I used to look for opportunities to get home so I could post my pictures and write on this site? Ah, yes, the advent of social media and Facebooking. What an opportunity FB provided and how exciting it was to reunite with practically everyone from my international school past! Unfortunately the attention span for writing turned into a 140 character affair - and I don't Twitter. Here's the truth, though. I liked blogging here and I will start this site up again as of TODAY. So there. First things first, though, I will finish this coffee, go home and get to meditating (it's my new juice) and walking my Siberian Husky, Ruby, and get to work because I'm on a deadline and these bills no longer pay themselves (that's another post). I also want to redesign this site. It should be fun tooling around blogspot to see if I can make it look more like a wordpress site LOL. Ugh. I can see already that my writing has taken on a status-like feel.

No comments: