About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Thursday, September 27, 2007

?'s:

clipped from www.facebook.com

My Question


Rekha asks...
What is one thing you just never would, never could wear?



Lisa Saxon
Lisa Saxon:
a moo moo


Thomas Barkley
Thomas Barkley:
anything from DIOR... I'm just not skinny enough!


Brian Van Tassel
Brian Van Tassel:
Hot Pink


Alex Langley
Alex Langley:
Armor...too heavy.


Warren Woods
Warren Woods:
A flaming Village people costume, assless chaps, a dress, leotards uhhhh anything remotely gay! silly question almost a no brainer! but i would wear a speedo and run through central park singing liza minelli songs, lol


Tanya Baumgartner
Tanya Baumgartner:
Fur











2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart on my pant leg.

Abundant Creature said...

Yeah, you look better in heartless Farmer pants anyway!