About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Monday, July 17, 2006

Writers Block Party

What can one little blogger do in the face of world destruction?

These little missives feel frivolous in the wake of recent headlines.

Rob Brezny has been my favorite astrologer for a long time now. Rob's weekly Leo predictions never fail to hit to the spot. He is the leader of the Pronoia movement. Pronoiacs believe the universe is conspiring to heap great blessings on each and every one of us. I choose Pronoia. So why do I feel "more real" clinging to fear? Is it what Kundera called The Unbearable Lightness of Being, or is it just a necessary pragmatism one must adopt living under the "Might is Right"banner of Empire?

Ever since I saw The War Tapes and An Inconvenient Truth last week my ideas have dried up.

No comments: