About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Jet Setter

this is an audio post - click to play



It's a brilliant Sunday afternoon to go wait on the B2 dragging a suitcase full of laundry. We're on our way to Reston, where the air is thick with smog of a thousand Eddie Bauer Expeditions on their way to the Fresh Fields, the Target and the gourmet Safeway. I will install my son at my mother's house and spend a great afternoon with them, shopping for groceries and lazing by the pool followed by dinner and white wine. The ride back is lonely at night on the train to the bus to the quiet walk home through the dilapidated street's. Tonight the moon will be swollen and shining through the trees over Fort Stanton Park and I will begin my week fresh with mom energy and purpose.

No comments: