About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Pagan


If I had to explain my "type" it would be this: good looking men who love to draw. I married one (not pictured)...Actually I'm still married to one (that's another blog or perhaps a visit to the court). And the Pagan pictured above grafiteed his name all over my heart. When we were good no one had ever made me laugh so much. He has this really banal, earthy humor that isn't my usual cuppa but he tickled my funny bone with it. His talent is languishing under his insecurity and neglect, but that's not something I can help him with which is a damn shame because - as the list of my talented men goes - this one has a very keen eye. Beyond the Brooklyn bravado lies a gentle soul. And, like every Pisces I've loved before, he stole my heart and left me broken.

No comments: