About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Mixed Tears


3AM and I'm compiling the official soundtrack to this emotional breakdown. Headphones strapped on my head, music blaring, singing at the top of my lungs with tears streaming down my face and it all feels terribly good.

Maybe I am -- as Alex suggests -- bipolar. My capacity for great joy and deep sorrow seems to be a whole lot more more more than most of the people I know. On the other hand, after much reflection I am realizing I don't know anyone in the immediate area very well, so maybe that's just not true.

I miss my old friends. In particular I wish The Ladies of The Home For Wayward Girls could convene round yon stained brown fold out table in NW once again. Maybe I should call G. Nah, it was as one way a street as my relationship with W in terms of being listened to. And I need to be heard. I long to be heard.

Song Instead of a Kiss
Allanah Myles
Be Without You
Mary J. Blige
So Broken
Bjork
The Chain
Fleetwood Mac
Bring Me Some Water
Melissa Etheridge

Night Moves
Bob Seger
Never There

Cake
Karma
Alicia Keys
Obsession
Army of Lovers
Kissed by a Rose
Seal
Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely
Backstreet Boys
We Belong Together
Mariah Carey
Time After Time
Tuck & Patti
Last Goodbye
Jeff Buckley
Weak
Skunk Anansie
Make Me Smile (come up and see me)
Duran Duran
Since U Been Gone
Kelly Clarkson
Seasons of Love
Rent (original Broadway soundtrack)
Moments of Pleasure
Kate Bush

A chicken pot pie to soothe a troubled soul.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

R: I'm always here for you. I'm here to listen to you, to sympathize with you, to console you and to comfort you, to cry with you and laugh with you.

And I'm especially here to love you.

Don't ever forget that.
---B