About Me

My photo
Radiant Cola True Freindship New Sine Wave Cafe, U.S. Outlying Islands

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

First Day of Summer

My son has graduated from the 3rd grade which means today -- rainy, grey and chilly --- is the first day of summer.

I picked him up from school a little earlier than he expected me to because I wanted to see his class together for the last time, thank his teacher, etc., We ended up walking back home --- takes about an hour -- and he asked me to tell him stories about when I was in elementary school.

It was a nice way to start off the vacation. Naturally, when we arrived home and he realized the television was still on the fritz he complained of being "bored".

If you want to check out another interesting blogger, who happens to have been my best friend in the fifth grade (American International School, Dacca, Bangladesh), check out chartreuse velour's Lengths of Comfy Verdure in the side bar. She inspired me to get into this bloggin' game.

No comments: